Monday, June 11, 2007

Villa Kunterbunt

On photo: The wobble mountain!

This was our destination for our second kids' day in February. Villa Kunterbunt is an indoor playground. If you are familiar with Pippi Longstockings, then this is Villa Villekula in English.

We've heard about this place, but this would be our first time to visit. Oh, it is huge! There are picnic tables near the bistro for moms and dads. And the rest is a giant playground for kids.

Everybody must remove their shoes when they enter the play area. There is a separate place in a corner for small kids, that they wont get trampled by the bigger kids. The kids dont know where to start. But moved, they did.

They are free to play, to run, to romp around. They tried the climbing frames, trampolin, football field, car rides, and bouncing houses. I had to close my eyes when it was my turn to accompany both of them in the steep slide. I've never done that in my whole life, and yet, because it is kids' day... swoosh, down we went! Purely adrenaline. I screamed louder than the kids. My eldest hurt herself though. My chance to say, 'we dont need to do that again.' Hoping they would listen to the voice of experience. Uh, no chance. In a minute, they were up there again. Not with me, it's papa's turn!

Oh, the wobble mountain. That was fun, though I didnt manage to reach the top. Maybe next time. I already lost my self on the slide.

No comments: