Thursday, June 28, 2007

Brushes and Tops


Went bargain hunting today. Esprit's sizes were too big for me, I especially wanted their clogs which were on sale, but they only have size 37 (I'm size 36). And a raincoat which I immediately fell for had only the medium; I'm small.

Off to Zara. Oh, they offer a bargain hunters' dream -- clothes are spewed all over huge tables, everywhere. Hmm, digging -- looking -- tossing; digging -- looking -- posing -- tossing. The girls were no help, they kept on saying 'that does not look good.' And would proceed to play tag, hey, what do I expect with three and five year olds as shopping partners, huh!

I found three tops bearing my small size. A blue long t-shirt with a hood (19.90 euro down to 12.95 euro); a gray V-neck pullover (14.90 euro down to 9.95 euro); and an orange V-neck pullover (12.90 down to 7.95). Then I also got a big round hairbrush and a simple hair brush from another mall -- simply because the old one I am using at home needed to have their garbage time already. 'Went home happy with my purchases, except that the gray pullover needs to be dry cleaned, hay!

No comments: