Sunday, June 24, 2007

Bean Bag


I used to dream of having a bean bag, since I was a little girl. It's just that a bean bag looks so comfy, like it would embrace you while you sit; like a small bed to put you to sleep.

I even thought of splurging my first pay check on a bean bag. Not that I did, I guess I discovered better things to use the money for - like going out with friends :-)

But when I got pregnant, and most seats felt so lumpy and seemingly designed to kill my back - I remembered my fascination for the bean bag. I dragged my husband from store to store to find a bean bag. Ikea had one, and thus, a dream come true for me, my very own bean bag.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i bought 3 bean bags about 5 months ago, and i am wondering, why oh why do they have to sag and lose their usual "comforability"? their "beans must have flattened, i don't know what to do with them.

raqgold said...

what i do with mine, i just make pagpag and kalog - vigoruously, and then ok na sya ulit.