Sunday, June 17, 2007

Massage Balls


What can you do without while doing marathon blogging or blog hopping? Me, I need my massage balls.

I am afraid to have the infamous carpal tunnel syndrome.

What are the symptoms of a carpal tunnel syndrome? If you have been trying to ignore the tingling or numbness you've had for months in your hand and wrist while working at your desk, dont! Be very aware of sudden, sharp, piercing pain shooting through your wrist and up your arm. Just a passing cramp, you'd think. It is more likely that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.

Carpal tunnel syndrome is a painful progressive condition caused by compression of a key nerve in the wrist. I am only scaring myself. Anyway, I wont dwell on this, just google it. My imagination is getting away from me.

It could also be only a writer's cramp. A condition in which a lack of fine motor skill coordination and ache and pressure in the fingers, wrist, or forearm is brought on by repetitive activity. But this is not a symptom of carpal tunnel syndrome, according to the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.

So there you know, I need the massage balls to relax my fingers and wrists. And for me to kick this obssession about getting this carpal tunnel syndrome. Which would prevent me from blogging -- ow, what a horrible thought!

1 comment:

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

nagkaganito ako, year 1990´s siguro yon......k-garten pa sila kim n sascha.....

you know what why i have this?
sa kaputzen....hindi blogging, hindi pa ako marunong ng blogging or internet on that time.

na OP ko, 1st time in my life ng OP....ambulance lang, uwi after the OP....really this Carpal tunnel, masakit-na masakit, sa gabi hindi ka makatulog, sa umaga ang sakit....

nag kaganito ako dahil sa pag-press ng putzlappen....

naku nagsakit ang kamay ko....sabi ng doctor, dahil daw sa haus arbeit....eh, flat naman ang bahay namin, in short maliit lang...wla nga kaming garden...
tamad nga akong maglinis....

ay naku, siguro sa kaputzen ko...hindi ba kung magpunas tayo, using water n lappen?...din press it?....yon.......

ngayon....dahil sa blogging????

naku mag-ingat nga, ang sakit talaga nito.....

ipakita ko sa iyo ang scars ng OP, pag magkita tayo....lol

thanks for sharing ha?