Monday, June 11, 2007

Chicken Soup for the Soul


One of my favorites in my collection of 'Chicken Soup for the Soul - Stories to Warm a Mother's Heart'.

Actually, I was a bit disappointed when I got this book. I was expecting more for my money. Not this itsy bitsy mini book smaller than the palm of my hand! Oh well, that's what I get for ordering online and not checking the intimate details.

The sinking feeling disappeared as soon as I saw the stories. Oh yeah, tears visited me a lot whenever I read them. And I am still re-reading them, thus, this book sits in between tissues in my bag.

I also realized the happy fact that I can carry this book anywhere without being bothered by the weight! Oh, I totally kicked the idea of giving this book as a gift. Although this is a gift, to myself.

No comments: