Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My Car Seat


I am showing off my car seat, that is, when I am driving. I needed a booster -- to reach the clutch, the break and the gas -- thus the pillow.

That pillow is not just an ordinary pillow -- it is a medicinal pillow to help one to seat upright and avoid backpains. My sister in law gave me that as a gift when I was still learning to drive -- for the same reason - for me to reach the driver's pedals. And further, to help me see where I am going and help me relax while learning to drive. After all, it took me 40 driving hours to conquer the roads in Deutschland. At least, I got my licence after one try. Whew!

1 comment:

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

heheheheeh

psst....hindi ikaw lang...heheheh

sa akin, naku kumot ni kim ilagay ko para tumaas ako....hgahhaah

hay, naku....mabuti ikaw, 40 driving hrs. lang....ako.....69 driving hrs...hhahahaha

totoo ito ha? hindi ako nahiya to tell....kasi totoo naman....almost pa akong mo quit, pero nag pls, si bernie na, bitte,bitte...para daw kaming nag-tapon ng pera sa fenster....hahahah

nervous na talaga ako...you know what....nag-nacht binde pa ako...yon makapal talaga....kung i had my driving hrs. kasi sa nervous, nakaihi ako.........lol

hay buhay....pero nakatutuwa naman....then jeztz,,,....ito, natapos din.....praise god......