Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Smart Car


My hubby came home from work driving a car from the office, a tiny Smart Car.

The kids were immediately concerned and asked 'papa, why did you buy a small car? We would not fit in there.'

We had to reassure them that our car is still in the garage. That the small car (tiny actually), would only be used by papa because he must go to a seminar.

What follows next? A joy ride. It was IC's turn. (It is a two seater.) She happily waved goodbye and her verdict? The car is too loud for her.

Then came MC - she just said 'that it is a car for Barbie'. Oh yeah? Then it should be pink, nyeheh! That the kids readily agreed to stay alone at home while I took my joy ride turn puzzled me. I didnt say anything though, just waved goodbye and gawked myself. The first thing that I noticed was the smell - I had to open the window -- I guess, as a company car, nobody even bothered to clean it up, whew! I think it is too small, I would be afraid to drive it in the highways for fear of being puffed away by speed of the Porche and the Lamborghinis, not to mention the shadows of the big, big, trucks!

The only advantages -- the car is not too expensive and parking would not be a problem.

1 comment:

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

when i passed the exam....gusto ko itong car na ito, kasi ang liit at it is easy to park....lol

kim says too, pag my driving lisence na daw siya....mini daw ang ipabili nya sa papa nya kasi maliit hhahahaha