Monday, June 11, 2007

Schoko Biscuit


Zwieback, so zart wie Biscuit. (Zwieback, so soft like a biscuit)

I read the come on message of this biscuit, and grabbed two packs. I usually associates Zwieback to a hard but easy to dissolve biscuits which are mostly given to teething babies. Not to mention as a sort of bad stomach remedy -- eating these biscuits instead of encouraging other food to enter an upset stomache.

Oh, they also have flavored ones -- with coconuts, with strawberries, with joghurt, with chocolates -- but since it is a bit hard, it's not so popular with the kids. Enter this all new Zwieback Chocolate Flavored Biscuit. The English translation was rusk, instead of biscuit, but what is a rusk anyway?

I opened the package in the car on our way home. It is softer and easier to the bite. Yummy, too. Did you think I would get my share? Of course not. I had to come back the next day to buy more!

May contain traces of peanuts, sesame, sulphites, nuts, mustard and grains containing gluten.

No comments: