Monday, June 11, 2007

My Amazon Finds


Here are some books I got online via amazon.de:

Ann Rules' The Stranger Beside Me' and Patrick Sueskind's 'Perfume'.

'The Stranger...' is my second Ann Rule book. It is true story about Ted Bundy, one of the most fascinating serial killer in the US. I wanted to read this because of the twist of the story and 'Ann Rule was writer working on the biggest story of her life, tracking down a brutal killer. Little did she know that the young man who was her close friend was a savage slayer she was hunting.

The 'Perfume' came to my attention because of the movie which was shown here sometime ago. Of course, since I havent been inside a moviehouse for the last 6 years, I missed it. Thus, I craved for the book. It is the story of a genius perfumer who wanted to create the most sublime fragrance of them all, the scent of a young virgin -- and to get it, he must kill.

I know, my choices are a bit on the bloody side. I cannot help it, the last books I was reading was four of Stephen King's!

No comments: