Sunday, June 17, 2007

A Hulahoop and a Skipping Rope


Keeping fit need not mean leaving the kids away for a visit at the gym. Or working your sweat alone in a home gym.

I realized this come summer time -- while playing with the kids and with the help of their toys -- the hulahoop and the skipping rope.

The kids just hauled most of the their toys in the garden and yelled that they wanted to play with me. Oh, I am simply too lazy to play under the heat of the sun.

I compromised and told them that I would join them in the garden, but with a book. Hey, I did not count the hulahoop and the skipping rope. Because after a few minutes of showing them the ropes on both toys, I was hooked.

I cant imagine that I can still keep the hulahoop circling until more than a hundred counts! Kasama na don ang sa legs, sempre. But still...

As for the skipping rope, it was okay. I fumbled a few times, but 25 counts are good, too. Right?

Wow, fit for the summer. If only I could keep it up, hay...kapagod!

1 comment:

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

maganda daw itong hola-hop....para sa bilbil natin....

totoo daw ito....kaya siguro i started now....kasi ito ang storage fats ko lumabas na....lol