Friday, June 15, 2007

Egg Cooker


I love boiled eggs. Thus, I was tickled pink when I learned about the egg cooker.

Goodbye with boiling water in pots, hello egg cooker.

Oh hey, the only thing I miss with the pots is that depending on the sizes of the pots, you can put more or less eggs to boil.

With the egg cooker, you can boil only 7 eggs all at the same time. But with a lesser 'uncracked' egg guarantee.

The measuring cup would tell you how to add water to the cooker - which would depend on the quantity of the eggs and your choice of hardness or softness. After adding the water, simply plug it in, push the 'on' button and it would 'shriek' when the eggs are done.

My favorite boiled egg recipe? Egg sandwich. Simply mash a few eggs, add enough mayo, you can also add a bit of chopped onion to taste, if you want -- then mix all ingredients together. When preparing the sandwich, a leaf of lettuce over the egg spread would be good, too.

As for my kids, they love mashed boiled egg with rice, sprinkle a bit of salt, to taste.

No comments: