Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Thai Restaurant


A favorite restaurant, the authentic Ban Thai Restaurant in Darmstadt. I am emphasizing 'original' because there are a lot of restaurants here stamping themselves as real Thai restaurants, and they would turn out to be copy cats.

Oh, I know the real taste, I worked in Thailand for more than four years. I am not an authority though. But let me tell you, if you love Thai food, this is the place to be. If I sound like a commercial, pardon me :-)

Want to know what we ate? Mi Khao Phad, Kraduck Moo Thod, Matsaman Nuea and Moo Phad Prig -- and here's my verdict, 'aloi mak mak, kha!'

1 comment:

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

i ask you, kung gusto kong kumain ng thai foods.
yon original talaga, hindi kagaya doon sa mannheim, barang kiosk lang....

thanks for sharing........